17.3.10

y el aroma de esa pieza purpura

I've got a big, big, big, big heartbeat, yeah
I think you are the sweetest thing
I wear a coat of feelings and they are loud
I've been having good days
Think we are the right age
To start out own peculiar ways
With good friendly homes
You get me freaked, freaked, freaked on preakness
Never met a girl that likes to drink with horses
Knows her Chinese ballet
Must admit you smell like fruity nuts and good grains
When you show my purple gaze
A thing or two at night
Make me sick, sick, sick to kiss you
And I think that I woud vomit
But I'll do that on Mondays, I don't have a work way
I like it when I bump you an accident's a truth gate
I'm humbled in your pretty lens
I'll hold you, don't you go

Sometimes you're quiet and sometimes I'm quiet, hallelujah!
Sometimes I'm talkative and sometimes you're not talkative, I know. A. Tare

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario